Sunday, October 5, 2008

From Babies to Boys

As the mother of three boys I know what the difference one haircut can make. With Trent and Brayden they both had their haircut at 9 and 10 months old.  Since Jackson's hair hasn't been nearly as long I have gone as long as I could without cutting it.  I did trim the bangs a little once to get it out of his eyes but as far as cutting it...I wanted to wait as long as possible.  Well, we finally decided it had gone from cute to unruly and I sat him down in his high chair for the big moment.  I was expecting the same thing I had experienced with the other two.  Screams, kicks, and fits.  Jackson just sat and watched.  It is far from professional but it turned out OK.  I felt so sad to see how grown up he looked but it happens every time.  My last little guy is growing up!
Before...



After...

1 comment:

Tammy said...

He is getting SO big! I just cannot believe he is almost two and hopefully not the terrible two. ;-)

Excuse me sis, did you say YOU cut his hair. I am muy impressed. Good job!