Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Pirate Says "Argh!"

Day number two of NFC Homecoming Week brought us to...Pirate Day!  I must admit that this day threw me for a loop at first, but after a trip to the local Goodwill I was forced to get a little creative.  I arrived to find that Goodwill was extremely busy and was thrilled to find out the reason why.  Mondays is half of all clothing!!  My lucky day!!  I found two pair of black pants and after giving up a search for a child's vest or brightly colored shirt I found two small women's sleeveless shirts.  I took the items home, washed them (I hope that was assumed by all), and cut them into two little boy pirate outfits.  I think I did pretty well for my first time costume making.  The final product...two of the cutest little "land lubbers" you ever did see.  Check it out!

October 2008 001 October 2008 002

October 2008 003

Don't be fooled by the look on Brayden's face, he is loving every minute of this week!!  Can't wait until tomorrow!! 

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Girl, you went WAY beyond cute here. Now you will have to outdo yourself every time!