Saturday, September 13, 2008

Family Heirlooms


When I was little my Yaya (Greek grandmother) gave me a small chair that had belonged to my dad when he was little. If I remember correctly this chair was from Greece and she wanted me to have it. It survived being used for many different things and has since been used by each of my boys.

Well, now it is in the room of Jackson Nicholas (named after said father) and he has taken to dragging it around the house for many different reasons. He occasionally sits in it but mainly I have found him using it to access a number of things too high for him to reach. The funny thing is I really believe that is exactly what my father probably used it for too!

2 comments:

Yaya said...

How funny...cute pictures!!!

Tammy said...

I cannot believe that chair is STILL around!