Sunday, September 7, 2008

First Day of School

And once again it begins again. The school year is underway and another year is flying by. Trent is enjoying his year so far in third grade with Mrs. Roberts as his teacher.




We are working on multiplication tables already and I am having flashbacks of sitting in our living room in Birmingham with Mom telling me, "I see you counting on those fingers, you better stop that!". Well, Mom, I don't have to use those fingers anymore! Thanks!



Brayden is loving kindergarten in Mrs. Strickland's room (or as Brayden says, Mrs. Strick-a-lin). He is learning his blends and has already been star of the day.



Jackson is still at Mimi's but has been learning how to climb on furniture, mainly to get closer to the light switches. His little personality is shining through and he is a little ham. The idea that at least one of our kids would be a quiet one is long gone! Jackson loves to be outside and would stay out there all day if we would let him.

As far as my class goes, we are still adjusting to each other but they seem to be a great group of kids. I am looking forward to watching them bond and grow as the year goes by.


I think as a teacher I see how quickly time goes by so it makes me dread a new year a little. But it is so fun to see the boys growing and learning.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I can't believe they are all getting that big now. I love all the school photos!

I can totally hear Bray his teacher's name!

Keep the posts coming!!!!