Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tag I'm It!

Okay, I have been notified that I have been "blogger tagged" by my lovely sister Tammy. I had no idea what that meant and never knew that such a game existed. I have never been one to run away from a challenge (except when my life might be in danger!) but since this seems harmless enough I have gotten all the rules and I am ready to go.

What I was doing 10 years ago:
*teaching 4th grade (still!)
*coaching cheerleading (I have since retired)
*thinking about having children
*sleeping in on the weekends as long as I wanted
*going to movies and out to eat whenever we felt like it

5 things on my to-do-list tomorrow:
*go to church
*finish my laundry
*get my housecleaning under control
*Uh...it's Sunday, I don't want to do too much!!

5 snacks I enjoy:
*Twizzler Bites (never travel without them)
*Oreos
*Grapes
*Graham Crackers
*Twix

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
*pay off everything I owe!!
*pay for my children's education
*buy a vacation home in the mountains
*buy a vacation home at the beach
*help out anyone I felt had a need

5 bad habits:
*cracking my knuckles (thanks, mom!)
*not eating healthy
*not exercising
*procrastinating
*not studying the Bible

5 places I've lived before:
*Mobile, Alabama (born there)
*Birmingham, Alabama (age 6-12)
*Decatur, Alabama (age 12-15)
*Baton Rouge, Louisiana (age 15-21)
*Chattanooga, Tennessee (college)

5 jobs I've had:
*worked in a daycare (this got me through high school summers)
*worked at a jewelry store (college summers and breaks)
*cheerleading coach (10 years and coach of the year 2006!)
*preschool teacher (found out it wasn't quite my calling!)
*best one ever -- MOM!


Okay, I think that fulfills my obligation for Blogger Tag. I have been told to tag another friend who blogs. The only one I have who blogs is my friend Cynthia Cullen. So if she reads this, lets go Cyn!!

1 comment:

Cynthia Cullen said...

Hey Friend!

I just got tagged from my friend Kim and I responded. I love your blog! SC2 rocks!