Wednesday, July 9, 2008

14 Years Ago Today



It was 14 years ago today that I began what is the second greatest journey of my life. Second only to my relationship with Christ is my relationship with my husband. Tom and I were married on July 9, 1994. Looking back at these pictures we laugh about how young we look and how we have grown over the years.



Who would have guessed the journey we have started and the one that is still waiting for us. We have had many opportunities to laugh and to cry but through it all the Lord has bonded us together and given us an awesome family.

Looking back at these kids, we had no idea what was ahead, only eyes for each other and the idea that we could conquer the world.


Who knew that our family would grow....




and grow.....



and grow.....



And that ladies and gentlemen is the final Phillips' family picture...three boys and no more!

Happy Anniversary, Tom! Thank you for loving me through all my faults and shortcomings and for making me a better and complete person. I can't wait to see what the next 14 years have in store for us! I love you!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

awwwww, *sniff*, that is TOO sweet.

John Woodrum said...

Time has been good to you guys. You still look the same as you did back at TTU. Good times!

Cynthia Cullen said...

We are so old! I'm just kidding! You look amazing - the same as you did when we met in 1988. Can you believe it has been 20 years? I'm thinking girls trip to celebrate! This summer just flew - would love to see you soon. love you, friend!

Connie said...

Congrats! Our 14th anniversary was yesterday, August 13th. You have 3 gorgeous boys.
~Connie